Full Service Project Management for Homes in Chicago, IL
Residential Restoration Services
ServiceMaster DSI provides full service project management in Chicago during home restoration and reconstruction projects. Our exceptionally efficient team is dedicated to making sure your project is well-coordinated and completed both in a timely manner and within your budget. You’ve already got enough to worry about. Let us take care of managing everything so that you don’t have to!
Disaster restoration is highly complex and there are a lot of moving pieces to a job. From mitigating drying and testing moisture levels to cleaning soot and smoke damage, there are a lot of opportunities for errors to be made or things to be missed. However, with our full service project management, we’re able to keep track of everything and ensure your home is properly and thoroughly restored the first time.
Our group of Project Managers and Superintendents have years of in-the-field experience when it comes to restoration and construction and are prepared for any job. They are well-versed in the standards of their trade and are experts in their field. We also invest in their continued education and additional certifications, such as:
- Xactimate Estimating
- IICRC Applied Structural Drying
- IICRC Restoration Certification (or ServiceMaster equivalent)
- IICRC Water Damage Restoration
- IICRC Certified Microbial Remediation
- HAZWOPER 24 Site Safety (or OSHA equivalent)
- Commercial Project Management Certification
Our Project Management services keep you in the loop throughout the entire process. From ServiceMaster DSI, you can expect:
- Expert analysis of restoration and construction needs
- Detailed estimates
- Communication about what we are doing and why
- Coordination with you insurance carrier
- Services and subcontractor coordination
When you choose us for residential restoration & construction project management in Chicago, you are choosing an excellent experience. Contact ServiceMaster DSI at 773-770-4512 for full service project management during your next restoration project.