Carpet Cleaning Services in Chicago
Stain Removal for Homes & Businesses
Regular cleaning and carpet care prolongs carpet life. And with water, smoke and fire situations, carpets can often be cleaned and deodorized, restoring them to pre-loss condition. ServiceMaster uses both truckmount and portable systems, giving us the flexibility to choose the best method of carpet cleaning for your individual situation.
Our expertly-trained carpet cleaners in Chicago are well-versed in all carpeting brands, and know how best to remove dirt and deep-down soil, even in high traffic areas. We follow the recommended cleaning procedures of carpet manufacturers to provide thorough care and maintenance.
Different types of carpets require different care. The type of cleaning they require also depends on the types. We have the experience, training, and tools to clean and restore whatever carpet type you have. Whether your carpets have been damaged in a fire or flood or they just need a regular cleaning, you can count on the carpet cleaning professionals at ServiceMaster DSI.
What you can expect our technicians to do:
- Inspect your carpet to ensure the best cleaning method and results.
- Pre-treat spots and stains as necessary.
- Pre-apply carpet cleaning solution to loosen soil in the carpet.
- Rinse and extract with clear water to ensure that the cleaning solution and soil are removed along with the rinse water, leaving a clean, residue-free carpet.
- Re-treat spots and stains when necessary.
- Rake carpet after cleaning to align fibers for even appearance.
- Apply carpet protector (when requested).
- Move and replace furniture in its original position. Our Technicians do not move large pieces of furniture such as china cabinets, entertainment centers, armoires, pianos, sofas, etc.
- Place blocks and/or foil under furniture legs to protect carpet during the drying process.
Choose ServiceMaster DSI for carpet cleaning services in Chicago. To schedule your cleaning, contact us at 773-770-4512. For non-emergencies, inquire by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and discover true “Peace of Mind.”